Review: Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow



I’ve been loving cream eyeshadows A LOT recently. They’re so easy to use and a great way to get a wash of colour on the lids without the added faff of using brushes - I just pat them on to the lid with my finger and I’m good to go.

I’ve been especially fond of bronze and copper tones of late so when I saw the new Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow, I was immediately drawn to all 5 of the gold/bronze shades. I was also drawn to the idea of a cream, glitter eyeshadow. I have only ever used loose or liquid glitter.

Here’s a breakdown of the shades available:

Foil - gold
Blaze - copper
Smoke - taupe
Reflect - champagne
Aura - smoky pink

I opted for Blaze - it’s such a unique rosey, copper colour with the tiniest flecks of glitter. This was refreshing as usually liquid glitter eyeshadows are packed with chunky bits of glitter which can sometimes be difficult to apply without looking bumpy and uneven and worse still, crumbling.
 
The eyeshadow comes housed in a glossy brown box. The glass eyeshadow pot feels super luxurious and is topped with a glossy brown lid. Minimalist and chic. 

 

The consistency of this eyeshadow is like nothing I’ve used before. It’s super lightweight and packed with pigment. When I say packed with pigment, I mean a little seriously goes a long way. The swatch below was just a light swirl of product with my finger - super impressive colour payoff and the glitter is subtle but pretty.

I love that this could totally be used lightly for a day look (definitely trying this out!) and heavily for a full on glitter-fest. 

I’m so impressed and obsessed with this formula - I want to own them all! Foil is next on my list - I can see the antique gold tones looking beautiful with my Indian outfits. 


Have you tried the Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow? Are you just as obsessed as I am?

P x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Priya Talks Lipstick
Blogger Templates made by pipdig