May 2018 Favourites!



Hellooo! Long time no blog post! It's been another hectic month or so so I've neglected my blog a little but I'm back today with a blog post on my current favourite make up bits. I'm not going to make this a monthly thing to blog about because I don't always switch my make up up very often, however, these are the things I've been loving of late (with a few new things in the mix)!


1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette

I did a review of this a few months back so I won't go in to too much detail, however, I've been seriously LOVING this palette. I went away to Florence recently and took only one palette and this was my palette of choice. I created so many different looks using it - from a matte day eye to a full smokey, shimmery eye. It's so richly pigmented and the colours are so easy to blend - it's fast becoming my favourite palette EVER!

2. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set

I only own one of these in a full size (Kitten Karma) but couldn't resist this little set with 3 gorgeous shades, Rose Gold Retro (rose gold), Kitten Karma (peachy gold) and Smoldering Satin (champagne/silver). I love the size as it's brilliant for travelling and a great way to try different shades without splurging too much. The formula is so light and no chunky bits of glitter but a glittery wash of colour. So easy to use and a definite staple to amp up your eye looks!

3. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - Medium 4

I have been raving about this non-stop since I got it and I'm not about to stop. It's seriously J.Lo skin in a bottle. Glowy, dewy skin with not a pore in sight. I love how multi-purpose it is and it literally melts in to the skin. A summer staple!

4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent

I never usually stray from my Soap & Glory Kickass Powder but I've been loving this to set my concealer and to brighten the centre of my face. It's so finely milled it sets my concealer amazingly and looks flawless in photos. Also, you need the teeniest amount so this is probably going to last me forever!

5. Lottie London Arch Rival Volumising Brow Powder

I've been loving this loose powder to fill in my brows recently. It's so easy to use and definitely makes my brows look fuller. I do wish the doe-foot applicator was a little more pointed for more precision but it's still a brilliant brow powder and great for when you're on the go.

6. Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment in Walk This Way

I was sceptical about purchasing this formula as I had read so many negative reviews on these liquid lipsticks, however, I'm so glad I purchased this. It's such a gorgeous "my lips but better" colour and the formula is super light and richly pigmented. It's very long lasting and doesn't feel dry in the slightest. There are some gorgeous shades in this range so I will be sure to pick up some more shades ASAP! Thank you to my little sis for recommending this shade to me - I have not been able to put it down since I bought it! FYI - this shade was sold out everywhere but I managed to pick mine up from Heathrow Duty Free.



What are your make up favourites at the moment?

P x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Priya Talks Lipstick
Blogger Templates made by pipdig