My Favourite "Everyday" Lipsticks




I think of all the make up that I wear, I'm mostly asked what lipstick I'm wearing. I'm a self-confessed lipstick junkie. I own a ridiculous number of lipsticks and I'm constantly adding to my collection. Mattes, satins, shimmers - you name it. This blog post was highly requested and I love to share what's in my collection.

If you know me then you'll know I love my pink and peach toned lipsticks for everyday. I was going to name this blog post "My favourite pink/nude lipsticks" but I don't think they necessarily fit those categories so instead I've managed to round up 10 of my favourite everyday lipsticks.

In order: 1 - 10



The perfect nude pink colour. This lipstick can be paired with any make up look and just makes me feel and look polished but is super subtle for every day. Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are some of my favourites in terms of quality. 


I've mentioned my love for Sleek liquid lipsticks on my blog previously. Honestly, for the price these are so good! Very comparable to high end liquid lipsticks and this shade is a beautiful nude pink shade which feels light on the lips and lasts so long.


I love the colour of this peach lipstick as it's subtle but brings a lovely warmth to the face. This is difficult to apply as it's a little patchy but it's actually really long lasting (which is surprising as I don't love the formula). This would work best for light/light medium skin tones.


Hands down one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. It's a gorgeous nude shade that leans peach and doesn't wash me out. I love it paired with a simple winged liner or full on smudged eyeliner. I pair this with MAC Boldly Bare lipstick - a perfect combination. 


This was one of my first lipsticks from MAC and it's still one of my favourites. It's a super-matte rosey pink that's so pretty and adds a pop of colour whilst still looking subtle. It can feel a little dry on the lips but that's usually the case with matte lipsticks. This would suit light/medium skin tones best as it's a pastel pink. I don't suit this when I'm tanned!


This is a new favourite and I'm so glad I picked this up. It's similar to Sleek Birthday Suit. A "my lips but better" shade that applies like a dream, doesn't feel dry and lasts for hours. 


I adore TheBalm liquid lipsticks. They have a minty scent, are so long lasting and super, super matte. They can feel a little dry but they last so well on the lips this can be forgiven. I love this nude pink as it has the slightest hint of peach which means I can wear it with pink or peach blusher.


New to my collection, this lipstick was raved about circa 2011 as it was apparently the lipstick The Duchess of Cambridge wore on her wedding day and apparently her go-to shade. I love that it's not completely matte but rather a satin finish that is another "my lips but better" shade. It's a little darker than my natural lip colour so is super subtle but makes me feel glam. This would suit all skin tones - a mauve shade for fair skin tones and a fab nude for darker skin tones.


This is one of my favourite liquid lipstick formulas as it is so long wearing and comfortable on the lips. This light peach shade is so pretty and complements my skin tone so well. It's not too pastel so no chance of looking washed out and perfect for summer.


A classic Priya shade! A warm, rosy pink that applies like a dream, lightweight, delivers opaque coverage in one swipe and lasts SO long! This formula is so different to any other liquid lipstick I own. It's thick but once applied dries down to a gorgeous matte finish that feels so light on the lips I forget I'm wearing anything! I have a full review of it here. Charlotte Tilbury never disappoints!



I realised when I was writing this blog that I wear a lot of matte lipsticks. I think this is mostly down to the fact they stay in place for longer so I don't have to worry about touch ups. I tend not to wear matte lipstick much in the summer as they just feel dry in the heat so I like to switch things up with satin or cream finish lipsticks.

Did you spot any of your favourite everyday lipsticks? 

P x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Priya Talks Lipstick
Blogger Templates made by pipdig