What's In My Everyday Make Up Bag?





A while ago I asked by poll on Insta Stories what you would most like my next blog post to be - favourite winter lipsticks or a what's in my make up bag? You can guess which one was a winner!

Life has changed a lot since having a baby, as has my make up routine. Unless hubby is at home to watch munchkin whilst I get ready, I don't have an awful lot of time to spend doing my make up. Actually, I don't tend to wear any make up at all 90% of the time but the 10% of the time that I do, these products are what I reach for.

The make up products I have in my bag at the moment have been my go to products for the past couple of months. I do switch them up every now and then but these are the ones I am loving for my everyday make up lately...








Base:




MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus

I love this tinted moisturiser. Brilliant when you want coverage but do not want a heavy base. I love that it has SPF 30 too.


I either wear one or the other, however, I often layer the Maybelline concealer over the Nars concealer for a brightening effect.


The MAC powder is one of my favourites. I love that it isn't overly mattifying but does set my base and provide an extra layer of coverage. It makes my skin look flawless.


Cheeks:


Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild


I don't wear highlighter everyday but if I want a little glow I've been loving this cream highlighter as it's quick and I can apply it with my fingers instead of having to use a brush.


I love this Becca blusher. It is so pigmented and gives my cheeks a flush of glowy colour. It's the perfect balance of pink and orange which I love as I can pair it with pretty much any lipstick colour.


MAC Peaches is one of my all time favourite blushers. It's a sheertone blusher but by no means sheer. It is buildable and the perfect shade of peach for pretty much every skin tone. 


Eyes:





Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Gel-Cream Eyeshadow in On And On Bronze

I love the Soap & Glory brow pencils as they are quick to use and last so long. 


This is hands down by favourite mascara ever - I rarely use any other. It builds volume in just one coat but I use two to really make my lashes look thicker.


I don't always have time for a winged liner so the Urban Decay eye pencil on my lower lash line makes me look like I've made a bit of an effort or I smudge this on my top lash line for a little definition. I love a winged liner (my signature look) so the Maybelline Master Ink Matte liquid eyeliner is always in my make up bag!


Recently I've been trying to make the most out of my eyeshadow palettes and eye products in general. I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows as they are easy to apply (I just pat them on to the lid with my fingers) and they last so long. On And On Bronze is my favourite colour of them all as I love that it's a neutral colour that will go with any lip colour and also I love that it's shimmery so it makes it look like I've spent longer on my make up!






Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk

The Nuxe lip balm is my favourite lip balm ever. I always apply some before applying my make up and before bed. I love that it's quite thick and moisturising and it smells lush.


I've been really impressed with the Sleek Matte Me lipstick range and love the colour Birthday Suit as it is the perfect pink-nude shade for my NC25-30 skin tone.


Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are amazing - the formula is so moisturising but matte too. I love the shade Pillow Talk as, again, its a lovely nude/pink colour that looks great with any kind of eye look. I love the matching Lip Cheat lip pencil too to make my lips look more defined.





I wear bronzer sometimes to give my skin a bit of a glow and some colour but I don't always if I'm in a rush so haven't included it here but my go-to bronzers are Benefit Hoola and MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC40 (this is just a powder foundation that works great as a bronzer for me and is also super long-lasting compared to a regular bronzer).


Not very exciting as far as everyday make up bags go but I'm sure I will switch things up again soon!


Spot any of your favourites?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Priya Talks Lipstick
Blogger Templates made by pipdig