Review: Zoeva Voyager Cocoa Blend & Caramel Melange Palette



I'm quite picky when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. I rarely buy matte palettes as I like to have the option of shimmer. One such palette was the Urban Decay Naked Heat Petite palette. Sure, it's super pretty but I already have the Naked Heat palette and I rarely wear an all matte eye so I gave it a miss.

I then came across the new Zoeva Voyager palettes - mini versions of the original Zoeva palettes. I never got round to buying any Zoeva palettes but always had my eye on them, particularly the Cocoa Blend palette. I spotted these cuties on Cult Beauty and immediately fell in love with the warm tones of the Caramel Melange palette. I'm loving warm tones of orange, bronze and gold at the moment so this was definitely going in to my basket! I then saw they had the mini version of the Cocoa Blend palette and since I had had my eye on the original palette, opted for this one too!

I love the dinky size - perfect for travel and for slipping in to my make up bag to take me from day to night. The palettes are housed in sleeved cardboard packaging that is not only super pretty (love the geometric gold foil) but also pretty sturdy too. I do wish they came with a mirror which would make them even easier to use when on the go.

Cocoa Blend is a cool toned palette with shades of burgundy and bronze. Though I don't often opt for cool tones, these are really flattering shades and would work well for all skin tones. The top row consists of velvety mattes, pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are packed with pigment and are so buttery soft. My favourite shades are Pure Ganache and Warm Notes. 


Top to Bottom: Bitter Start, Substitute for Love, Freshly Toasted, Pure Ganache, Warm Notes, Subtle Blend



Caramel Melange is a warm toned palette with shades of orange, bronze and gold. Again, these shades would suit all skin tones. The top row of matte shades are pretty used alone as well as with the shimmer shades. Again, all the shades are so pigmented and easy to blend. My favourite shades are Almost Burnt, 182ºc and Aftertaste.


Top to Bottom: Liquid Centre, Almost Burnt, 182ºc, Aftertaste, Start Soft, Universal Delight (just seen!)

The quality of these eyeshadows is on par with the likes of Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills. Seriously good quality shadows that last all day. I'm so glad I picked these up. I can see these going in to my travel make up bag and getting a lot of use out of Caramel Melange in the summer and Cocoa Blend in the autumn/winter.

Check out my Instagram page for a quick tutorial using the Caramel Melange palette. I will be posting another tutorial using the Cocoa Blend palette soon - keep a look out!

If you are wanting to try out the Zoeva palettes, you will not be disappointed. These palettes retail at £12 each (an absolute steal!). I bought mine from https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk

Have you tried any of the Zoeva palettes? 

P x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Priya Talks Lipstick
Blogger Templates made by pipdig